The drawbacks of having an obsessive personality. Be prepared for a mix of fandom posts and interesting tidbits about random things.
- Guy on train: I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos.
- Me: *turns up music*
- Guy: I said I'd fuck you if you didn't have so many tattoos!
- Me: *takes off headphones* Leave. Me. Alone.
- Guy: Why the fuck do you have so many tattoos?
- Guy: Are you fucking deaf as well as a piece of trash?
- Lady by door: Hey. Leave her alone.
- Guy: Are you her trash girlfriend? Fucking dykes, all tattooed like fucking men. Disgusting waste of pussy.
- Lady: *moves forward, carefully moves jacket so only I can see the badge on her belt* Are you okay?
- Me: Fine. Just wish he'd go away.
- Lady cop: I can make that happen.
- Guy: Oh, yeah, bitch? Who the fuck are you? I'll kill you!
- Lady cop: And that's what I was waiting for. *grabs guy, holds him against the door* Harassing women on the train was enough, but you just threatened a cop. You're battin' a thousand tonight.
- Entire train: *applauds*
"There was a trend a few years ago with the punk movement, or whatever. They said “Ohhh, we want to play to small audiences because we’re being intimate,” and all that. Load of rubbish."
— Freddie Mercury, not for the first time, sets the punk rockers straight. (via fuckyeahqueenquotes)
"Songs, to me, are journeys, and if you find yourself repeating a chorus… well, maybe there isn’t too much of a journey to the song."
— Brian May (via fuckyeahqueenquotes)
- Roger Taylor: This [Don't Stop Me Now] was actually voted by the viewers as their all-time favourite driving song. James May flew out and presented me with the cheapest, nastiest trophy they could find...
- Brian May: Which you threw into the ocean, I seem to remember...
- RT: Yeah, I threw it in the sea...
"I’d like to welcome back the rest of the Queen group. Especially, unusually not in tiger skin trousers but in a stunning top, Mr. Roger Taylor. And in extremely modest black, on bass guitar, Mr. John Deacon. And somewhere, on vocals and maracas, Mr. Freddie Mercury."
— Brian May introducing the band before ‘39 at a tour-ending show in Paris, in 1979 (via fuckyeahqueenquotes)
Page 1 of 85 Next →